Bể rửa siêu âm chức năng gia nhiệt 11L
Xuất xứ: Mỹ
Bảo hành: 2 năm
SharperTek® Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System XPS450-11L
The XPS450-11L Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System is perfect for cleaning medium-sized carburetors. Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash systems. With a strong alkaline degreasing chemical, such as our 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, the XPS450-11L Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup from carburetors.
How to Clean Carburetors Using an Ultrasonic Cleaning System:
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the ultrasonic cleaning machines must be used with a degreasing chemical. Our 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner is a very powerful degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly. Furthermore, the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! That means the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner will last a long time in the 3.5 gallon tank of the XPS450-11L. The 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, combined with our powerful XPS450-11L ultrasonic cleaning machine, is an unbeatable value that you cannot find anywhere else!
- 1. For the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner solution, mix 13 to 32 ounces of 1220 concentrate with enough water to fill the tank to the fill line (approximately 5% solution).
- 2.Set temperature controller to 50º Celsius.
- 3. With the cleaning solution in the tank, turn on the ultrasonic power for 5 minutes to de-gas the solution.
- 4. Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes (15 minutes for lighter cleaning, 30 minutes for heavily soiled carburetors).
- 5. Rinse carburetors with water after cleaning.
Carburetor Varnish and Shellac Removal: We also recommend the Shellac-Buster for cleaning Shellac and Varnish off of carburetors. The Shellac-Buster chemical never dies! You can use the Shellac-Buster chemical forever by either adding more to it when it evaporates or by alternating by adding water. When it gets dirty you can clean it by straining it in a cheese cloth.
XPS450-11L Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40,000 Hz
- Power 850 W (450W Ultrasonic Power and 400W Average Heating Power)
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Free Parts Basket
- Drain Pipe on Side for Easy Draining and Cleaning
- This Product is Designed, Built and Serviced in our Pontiac Plant, MI USA
- Stamina XP® Series
- Digital Ultrasonic Timer
- Very Reliable Industrial-Grade Transducer
- Temperature Controlled Heating for Best Cleaning Performance
- Tank Capacity: 13 Liters (3.5 Gallons)
- Tank Inside Dimensions: 12"×9"×6" (L×W×H)
- Unit Dimensions: 13"×11"×16.5" (L×W×H)
- Power Supply: AC100 ~ 120V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 35 Lb